These mini Oreo cheesecakes are the ultimate Oreo cheesecake bites. They have an Oreo crust and a lot of Oreos in the baked cheesecake. They are topped with hot fudge and Oreo whipped cream. If you love Oreo, you will love these!
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are the perfect bite size! They have so many layers of Oreo. Not to mention they are super easy to make!
Why You Will Love This
- So many Oreos!- This recipes uses a lot of Oreos for a small little cheesecake.
- Oreo crust- This is a simple Oreo crust with Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Oreo cheesecake- This cheesecake is baked with both Oreo crumbs and pieces.
- Hot fudge- This uses the good jar of hot fudge!
- Oreo whipped cream- This has a ½ cup of Oreo crumbs in the whipped cream!
- No water bath!- This gets baked in the oven with no water bath.
Here are some notes on the ingredients used.
- Oreos- Use regular Oreos. Don't use double stuff since there is too much moisture. You can use any flavor you would like.
- Room temperature dairy ingredients- Pull these out 2 hours before baking.
- Cream cheese- Use full fat cream cheese.
- Sour cream- Use full fat sour cream.
- Hot fudge- I found the hot fudge near the ice cream section at the grocery store.
Step By Step Instructions
These are the step by step instructions to make and decorate the cheesecakes.
STEP 1: Use a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners. You NEED muffin liners for this recipe.
STEP 2: Blend the Oreos. At this point blend the Oreos for each step to have them ready. I use a food processor/blender to blend the Oreos to crumbs and pieces.
STEP 3: Next, mix Oreos and melted butter. Mix with a fork. Then, use a 1 tablespoon to scoop the crumbs into the pan.
STEP 4: Then, compact the crust. I used a ¼ cup to compact the crust.
STEP 5: Beat cream cheese. The cream cheese needs to be beaten on high until smooth. Add in the sugar and then beat again.
STEP 6: Add in the wet ingredients. Once mixed, add in the egg on low. Then, fold in the Oreo pieces.
STEP 7: Bake for 20 minutes. Then, let them cool slightly in the oven before transferring to a cooling rack. Chill overnight.
STEP 8: Top with hot fudge. Use a cold metal bowl and pour in all of the whipped cream ingredients. Whip on high until stiff peaks form. Pipe immediately.
To prevent cracks in the cheesecakes:
Pull the cream cheese out 2 hours before baking.
Make sure to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until very smooth. There should be no lumps.
Once you add in the egg, mix on low. The less air that gets into the egg, the better. Then, use a rubber spatula to gently fold the batter.
After the cheesecakes are done baking, let them sit for 15 minutes in the hot oven. This will allow them to very slowly cool.
No, we really need the fat from the cream cheese to make these rich and delicious.
I haven't recipe tested this. If you use an egg substitute, let me know!
You can definitely use the gluten free Oreos.
You can make the mini cheesecakes 2-3 days before you need them.
Store these mini Oreo cheesecakes in an air tight container like this cake carrier. They will last up to 5 days.
Other Cheesecake Recipes To Try
Make sure to leave me a star review below!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cups Oreo crumbs fine crumb
- 3 tablespoon Unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz Cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup White granulated
- ⅛ cup Sour cream room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Large egg room temperature
- ⅛ cup Oreo crumbs about 2 Oreos blended into fine crumbs
- ¼ cup Oreo pieces about 3 Oreos
Oreo Whipped Cream
- 1 container Hot fudge melted
- ½ cup Oreo pieces about 5-6 Oreos
- 1 cup Heavy cream cold
- 2 tablespoon Powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Oreo crumbs about 6 Oreos blended into fine crumbs
- Extra half Oreos for decoration
- Use a food processor or blender to blend Oreos into a fine crumb. Place in mixing bowl and add melted butter. Use a fork to mix. It should be lightly wet.1 ½ cups Oreo crumbs, 3 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners. Use 1 tablespoon of crust per hole. Use a spice jar or ¼ measuring cup to compact crust.
- Prepare the Oreo crumbs and Oreo pieces. Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese on high for 1 minute. Add in the sugar and beat again for 1 minute. Scrape the bowl.8 oz Cream cheese, ⅛ cup Oreo crumbs, ¼ cup Oreo pieces, ¼ cup White granulated
- Add in sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla. Mix on high until combined and smooth. Add in the egg and mix on low until just combined. Take off mixer and mix with a rubber baking spatula. Fold in the Oreo crumbs and Oreo pieces.⅛ cup Sour cream, 1 tablespoon Heavy cream, 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract, 1 Large egg
- Use a 1oz cookie scoop and scoop the batter into the muffin tin. Use all of the batter.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. The cheesecake should be just baked and bouncy with light golden edges and no cracks. Turn off the oven, prop open the door and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack. Let them cool completely. Cover in an airtight container and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
Oreo Whipped Cream
- Take off all of the wrappers. Heat the hot fudge in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 30-50 seconds until it is melted. Use ½ tablespoon and scoop 1 heaping on to each mini cheesecake. Top with extra Oreo pieces.1 container Hot fudge, ½ cup Oreo pieces
- Freeze a metal bowl with a whisk attachment for 10 minutes. Add heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Oreo crumbs to the cold bowl. Beat on high until stiff peaks form.1 cup Heavy cream, 2 tablespoon Powdered sugar, ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract, ½ cup Oreo crumbs
- Pipe whipped cream on top of mini cheesecakes. Top with a half Oreo.Extra half Oreos